T5 Legacy 2E Series
The Legacy 2e series was designed to provide a technologically advanced Canopy lighting alternative to satisfy all your needs. It offers the perfect combination between form & function. An intuitive package allowing for the easiest retrofit available in the market and an efficient directional light source that ensures you get the maximum light output where you want it most, on the product. You can save up to 50% on energy costs, enjoy a rapid return on investment period and help make the planet a little greener.
Features and Benefits
- Optimized for "cold zone" applications, cold start capable down to -40° C
- Modest power consumption < 4 watts/ linear foot
- Low heat dissipation, reduces compressor energy required to cool cabinet (up to 25%)
- Lowest installation cost -designed to be retro-fitted directly into your existing fluorescent sockets (G13, R17D plus others)
- No Ultra violet light in beam (won't discolor meat)
- Sample compensated for temperature in real time at as many as 4 points/ linear Foot.
- Rated life of 50,000 + hours (10.5 years at 13 hours/ day on-time)
- Environmentally friendly, no Mercury or lead, mostly recyclable
- Modular design -come standard in 1', 2', 3', 4', 5'and 6' sections
- Wide range of color temperatures available; from 3000K>4100K<5500K
- Protected by a highly translucent polycarbonate secondary optical layer –Diamond
- Also available with Prestige (Frosted) lens, perfect for sloped shelf lighting
- Directional light source, putting all the light where you want it
- Vivid saturated colors without filters results in an enhanced customer experience!
- Designed and manufactured in Canada
- Precision optics with a high density of carefully positioned LED light sources with overlapping optics to:
- Minimize light loss
- Reduce glare
- Eliminate shadowing
- Provide even illumination