Posilight launched an aggressive advertising campaign in the September edition of Your Convenience Manager (YCM) magazine in an effort to increase market share across Canada.
According to Gerry Brunette, VP Sales & Marketing, "the C-Store space represents a huge opportunity for Posilight. Most C-Stores owners are faced with a major problem as the DOE (Department of Energy) in the US legislated the phasing out of inefficient T12 fluorescent tubes effective July 2012. As a result, the T12 fluorescent tubes, used in many Vertical Freezers, have increased dramatically in price and are difficult to procure. C-Store owners are therefore left scrambling to find a viable, more efficient and environmentally friendly Refrigeration Lighting solution".
The Posilight Legacy V Series of LED Refrigeration lighting Solutions is the perfect retrofit ready solution for the C-Store Owners problems.
The Legacy V series was designed to meet the dual challenge of dramatically reducing both energy and maintenance costs. The Legacy VC fixture's unique patent pending design provides a double-sided fixture optimally angled to ensure maximum illumination across your vertical freezer. It offers the perfect combination between form & function. An intuitive package allowing for the easiest retrofit available in the market and an efficient directional light source that ensures you get the maximum light output where you want it most, on the product. You can save up to 80% on energy costs, enjoy a rapid return on investment (typically 2-3 years), and help make the planet a little greener.
Features & Benefits
• Designed specifically for glass door reach-in Vertical Freezers
• Available in Economy and High-Output (HO) models
• Lowest installation cost; designed to be retro-fitted directly into your existing fluorescent sockets (G13, R17D plus others)
• Optimized for cold zone applications, cold start capable down to -40° C
• Rated life expectancy of 50,000 hours (10.5 years at 13 hrs/ day)
• Low heat dissipation, reduces compressor energy required to cool cabinet (up to 25%)
• No Ultra violet light in beam (won't discolor meat)
• Environmentally friendly, no Mercury or lead, mostly recyclable
• Covers virtually all categories of fluorescent tubes (T5, T8, T10 and T12)
• Modular design; come standard in 4', 5' and 6' lengths
• Precision optics with a high density of carefully positioned LED light sources with overlapping optics to:
o Minimize light loss
o Reduce glare
o Eliminate shadowing
o Provide even illumination
• Protected by a highly translucent polycarbonate secondary optical layer
• Directional light source, putting all the light where you want it, on the product!
About YCM magazine:
Your Convenience Manager (YCM) magazine's circulation is chain, banner and largely independents that purchase from full service distributors. This publication integrated with OCTANE magazine (the number one Canadian brand in petroleum/car wash) to create one incredibly important brand servicing the needs of the complete convenience-gas industry (the triple threat sites).
This publication reaches 23,000 accounts across Canada (including 5,000 French).